# About the documentation
The Neuron documentation is composed of a few major sections：
- Introduction: An introductory description for product features, and how Neuron supports to industrial IoT platform and Industry 4.0.
- Getting Started: Get started quickly with Neuron by installing native package or using docker.
- Data Processing Engine: How to setup data streaming engine and make streaming SQL statements for various AI/ML analystics and logic processing.
- Console Management: How to setup and operate Neuron via dashboard.
- Pluggable Module: An overview of all current available modules and the parameters and address string format for configuration.
- Architecture: This section describes in details about the desgin of Neuron architecture.
- Integrations: How Neuron integrated with other applications and cloud platforms.
- Use Cases: A number of scensarios of how Neuron is used to accomplish the dataOps.
- Reference: A reference for MQTT API and HTTP API, and some error number descriptions when calling the API.
- SDK Tutorial: SDK usage and example.