# Data Tags Import/Export
# Data Tags Import
# Step 1 Download Template
Hover the mouse over
Import and the button
Download Template will appear, as shown below.
Download Template button to download the Excel sheet.
# Step 2 Fill in the Excel Sheet
Fill in the relevant information according to the Excel sheet format as shown below.
The following items must be filled accordingly.
- Fill in the Group name, when the name of the entered group does not exist, a new group will be created automatically with the name of this group;
- Fill in the Tag name;
- Fill in the address of the Tag;
- Select the attribute from the drop-down box;
- Select the data type from the drop-down box;
- Fill in the description, which can be left blank;
- Optional, used to set the multiplier of the read value, can be empty;
- Optional, when the data type is float or double, it is used to set the precision;
# Step 3 Import the Excel Sheet
Click on the
Import button and select the Excel file to be imported.
# Data Tags Excel sheet Export
- Select the group to be exported, you can select all with one click;
- Click the
Exportbutton, the information in the group, including the label information under the group, will be exported to an Excel table.